Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 : Review




Last week, I caved in a purchased one of these palettes after hearing amazing reviews! 

http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Redemption-Palette-Iconic-2/p/979703#.VMJyClV1-uY

Immediately, I was amazed at how cheap all of the Makeup Revolution products are. After, what felt like hours looking at all the stunning make up on offer, I finally chose to get the Redemption Iconic 2 eyeshadow palette, which was £4. I found that this one had the most neutral colours and it was the most appealing one to me. 


When I first used this palette, I was shocked at how good it was! I had mixed feelings about using it at first, as I am used to the MUA palettes, however this palette is amazing... and definitely my new favourite... bye bye MUA! 

I took swatches of the colours and some unfortunately were not as pigmented as others, but on a positive note, this then means that I have a more diverse palette, which I can use for several different looks... (e.g. day/night) 




The glittery shades are not too pigmented, so you can get away with wearing them on your everyday make up, however the colours are very easy to layer up and pack on to the eyelids, to create more of a dramatic night time look. I have been loving wearing the light matte shade and the light shimmery shade, with the medium matte brown through my crease! You can do so much with this palette! 




I've recently bought an Urban Decay Naked3 palette (Still can't get over the fact I finally own one of these *dances*) and I would have to say that this palette is most certainly a dupe of it! So if you don't want to break the bank, then definitely chose this palette! 

Comment below, your favourite product from the Makeup Revolution range. Also let me know if you would like to see some makeup tutorials from me, using this palette :) 


Comments

Back to Top