Dr. Paw Paw Original Balm || Review*

I hate having dry skin/lips and I am constantly applying lip balm, so I was extremely excited when Dr. Paw Paw contacted me, asking if I would like to review one of their multi purpose balms. I had heard of this company before, as a lot of celebrities use their products, so I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed! 

I kindly got given the original clear balm to try out. It is a multi purpose balm which can be used anywhere, for anything; from a skin protector, moisturiser, bite cream to a lip balm. So many uses in one little, handbag sized tube... which I think is an essential for summer! (Retails at: £6.95 25ml) http://www.drpawpaw.com/store/dr-pawpaw-original-balm/

It is made from natural ingredients including paw paw, which is the fruit of a papaya plant and has been found to have natural healing qualities. It's consistency is quite thick and 'waxy', however when you apply it, it becomes thin and light weight and doesn't leave your skin or lips feeling sticky. It has no scent to it, which I like because it just proves that it is all natural and no perfumes have been added! It instantly absorbs and hydrates your skin. This is a great product for all skin types; I was quite cautious at first, as my skin is very oily/combination however, it's natural properties combat any excess oils and control the moisture of your skin/lips, as well as the quick absorption meaning you don't have the 'cakey' feeling left on your skin! 
I have enjoyed using this product mainly on my lips as a lip balm, however I have also used it to heal a bug bite which worked miracles... it instantly soothed the itching and the redness went down! I have also used it as a lip primer before putting on lip liner and lipstick. It gives your lips the moisture it needs for the lipstick to be applied in a smooth fashion! 

If you are in need of a cheap multi purpose balm, then this is a great one to try out! You can also get tinted and scented balms, which is a good alternative for lipsticks, especially during the summer months! I will definitely be purchasing another one of these balms when mine runs out! 

Have you tried the Dr. Paw Paw Balms?! If not, what are your must have balms!? Leave a comment below :) 

*Thank you to DR. Paw Paw for sending me this complementary balm to review! 
*Product sent by the company (not paid for)... All views are my own.

Comments

Back to Top