10 Reasons Why Having a Sister is the Best Thing

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you'll know that I have an older sister called Hannah. She's 5 years older then me so she has always been a great role model... we are inseparable and I do not know what I'd do without her; people have thought that we are twins before ahha! So I thought I'd do a list of things why having a sister is the best thing, and hopefully some of you can relate to it! 

1. She's a great role model




2. You always have a best friend since the day you were born


3. The Look... If you know, you know


4. You can annoy each other and argue but less then 10 seconds later you'll be choreographing your next dance routine 


5. DANCE ROUTINES. KARAOKE SESSIONS. Enough said.


6. You can steal share each others clothes 


7. You ALWAYS have someone to talk to 



8. You'll never go out looking like you've just dressed yourself in everything from a Primark sale or  clothes from a charity shop that someone has definitely died in


9. You can be weirdos together and oh my... don't even get me started on the inside jokes


10. Because you just know that you'll never be sad and lonely because you've always got your sister by your side <3 


I LOVE YOU HANNAH!

I hope you liked this post... it's a bit different to what I usually do but I just wanted something a bit more fun for you all to read :) 
Let me know in the comments if you would like more posts like this in the future, I really enjoyed writing it!

Share this with your sisters... can you relate to these things?!

Comments

Back to Top